Monday, March 14, 2016

Store Championship Update - Fundamonium

This is going to be a short one just for those watching my progress; 707 Squadron performed with excellence yesterday at the Fundamonium event in Rohnert Park, CA with James taking 1st, myself taking 6th and Brian taking 14th. Amazing day as well as flying by the squad.

I ended up taking:

Poe Dameron w/ Veteran Instincts, R5-P9, Comm Relay and Auto Thrusters
Kyle Katarn w/ Cool Hand, Twin Laser Turret, Jan Ors and Moldy Crow
Biggs Darklighter w/ R7 Astromech and Integrated Astromech

My final score was 4-1 with my only loss coming from the eventual 3rd place winner of the event. I continue to improve my flying and it is with a pang of regret that I say goodbye to Wave 7 and welcome Wave 8 going forward. I am excited to see what it brings and you better bet my next post will cover my last store championship for the year which will also be my (any many people's) first Wave 8 event. I know what I'm taking and I welcome the madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment